Contact No: 01772 209441
PC F Garcia
Oaktree Court, Preesall Road, Larches, Preston. PR2 1PQ
Time: 18:30 PM
Larches and Savick PACT has now moved to the first Tuesday of every month at 1830hrs and is now being held at Oaktree Court on Preesall Road.
Area Actions For August
1) Weeds across the whole area.
Area Actions updates For July
1) Fly tipping: The back of the shops on Elswick road has now been cleared.
Street Lighting Gillian answered this and also said she was happy to walk around the estate with some residents to check the effectiveness of the street lighting once the nights get darker earlier
1) Bollard on Starrgate Drive: There are no reports of ASB either to the police or to gateway.
1)Fly tipping near the co-op. this has now been moved.
1) Fly tipping. Clear by savick shops but extremely bad at the back of the co-op on Larches. P.C.C own the land and Cllr Crowe will chase this up to be cleaned.
1) Fly tipping on both estates: Lots of fly tipping at the back of the co-op and on Elswick Road. Helen from CGA said she would check who owned the land to get this cleared.
1) Fly tipping: No update other than the rubbish by Savick Café has been removed by gateway. Further fly tipping was reported at the back of the co-op in the guinnell.